[webkit-help] Styling issue with -expected.png files during svn_create_patch and fails on build bots.[Win-7/Cygwin]

SravanKumar Sandela ssandela at innominds.com
Thu Feb 23 04:27:39 PST 2012

Hi,

On Windows-7, using Cygwin.

While trying to create patch that involves uploading a "xyz-expected.png",
i am constantly facing a style issue as follows(in patch)

Property changes on:
LayoutTests/fast/forms/fieldset-legend-padding-unclipped-fieldset-border-expected.png
Added: svn:executable

and it fails on build bot with following error

Failed to find the property value for the SVN property "svn:executable":
". at /mnt/git/webkit-chromium-ews/Tools/Scripts/VCSUtils.pm line 1184,
<ARGV> line 112.

I tried removing the file(svn delete), then creating the file through
"touch", then svn add and then again re-generating the file, but no luck.

Can some one please tell me how to counter this issue.

-Sravan.