[webkit-help] update-webkit script error

Praveen Munukutla munukutlapraveen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 03:35:13 PST 2012

ensure that http://developer.apple.com/opensource/internet/WebKitAuxiliar

> yLibrary.zip is reachable.
> Unable to check Last-Modified date and no version of WebKitAuxiliaryLibrary to
f all back to.

> I have tried several times to get WebKitAuxiliaryLibrary.zip
 from http://developer.apple.com/opensource/internet/WebKitAuxiliaryLibrary.zip.

It does not work. Is that zip file moved to another location?

> This was a bug on Apple's side. It has been fixed now. Please let us know if
you run into any more trouble, and sorry for the inconvenience!

> -Adam

Hi folks,

here is the workaround for this issue.

try to download the
WebKitAuxiliaryLibrary.zip(https://developer.apple.com/opensource/internet/WebKi
tAuxiliaryLibrary.zip) from the link given in the update-webkit-auxiliary-libs
and place that zip file in your localhost and modify the link in the update-
webkit-auxiliary-libs script
(my $auxiliaryLibsURL = "http://localhost/webkit/$zipFile";) and run it.
It will install the libs successfully.

~Praveen Munukutla