[webkit-help] Webkit Build Error

Aman Gupta aman2304 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 11:11:47 PST 2012

Thanks a ton Adam, the update script is working now. Can you guide me with
the building process now? I understand that I have to run the
"build-webkit" script to do that. I am actually interested in the
Minibrowser example, and am trying to play around with the code. Once I
build webkit (which I guess will take a long time to complete), can I make
changes to the MiniBrowser code and compile it, without having to build the
whole WebKit source again?

Thanks in advance.