[webkit-help] Trying to build webkit wincairo

Antoni Ivanov anthvt at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 12 08:17:18 PST 2012

I am trying to build webkit following the instructions from http://blog.ashodnakashian.com/2011/09/building-webkit-on-windows/  (there). I am using Visual Studio 2008 and each time I tried to compile the source it simply blocks at some point (not always the same) and does not want to continue (I can cancel the build, I can use the IDE). I left it to compile a whole night and there was  not a new line in the output screen.