[webkit-help] Communicate using Microsoft COM

Nuno Centeio nuno.r.centeio at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 14:06:10 PDT 2012

Do you have any other suggestion?

This is going off-topic :(

My application has an area that each client can personalize by indicating
some URL. Most of our clients needs to perform actions on the application
but they are made using an SDK on server-side. The server then communicates
back with the application.

This specific client can’t communicating using the SDK because our SDK is
based on .NET Remoting and they are hosting the web server in Apache.

For us it’s easier to say “you have to do like all other clients do:
perform the actions using the SDK!” but we would loose the client and we
are not in a position to loose clients.