[webkit-help] Communicate using Microsoft COM

Nuno Centeio nuno.r.centeio at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 09:25:23 PDT 2012

Hi.

I have a WPF application that contains a WebBrowser object that is, in fact,
a wrapper for Internet Explorer.

I need to change that because of performance reasons while rendering same
pages. I want to use WebKit. However, I have a problem.

My application exposes a (MS)COM interface. This way, pages inside the
WebBrowser can communicate with my application. Most of the clients is able
to simply use the <object> tag in the HTML.

Is there any ways of enabling WebKit to communicate somehow with an
application? I can replace my COM interface.

Thanks a lot.