[webkit-help] Exporting WebCore API

Thomas Palmer tjpalmer at tjpalmer.com
Sat Aug 11 20:23:14 PDT 2012

Thanks for the info. I had seen the goals page, but it's hard to know for
sure what's potentially in scope. DOM can be for more languages than JS,
but I'm okay with what the maintainers consider appropriate.

I guess I'll look at source control history, see if I can take the churn
level, and find out what I can do on my own.

One other thing. Is there a chance of being willing to simplify the include
dirs list by always consistently including from a few top-level dirs? I
might be willing to go to the pain myself of changing all the include
directives, but only if I knew y'all would consider accepting it when I was
done.

Thanks,
Tom