[webkit-help] javaScript Unmodified

sarath Gude sharaththedon at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 11:42:32 PDT 2012

Hi,

I've been using google chromium and trying to collect javascripts from the webpages it browses.
These scripts are modified by various files in chromium and all those modifications were made by webkit.
when contacted the chromium developers for the file to which the unmodified javascript is first fed,
they suggested me to contact the webkit developers.
I tried to go through webkit but it is too time consuming and confusing.
Can you point me to the file to which the scripts are initially passed in  Webkit.

Thanks,Sharath.