[webkit-help] FW: WebKitSupportLibrary question

aaron reed joevolleyball at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 17:25:35 PDT 2012

Hi,

I just tried to build safari-534.55-branch, rev 111629 which should, if my calculations are correct, give me a webkit that is identical to the one used in Safari 5.1.5 for Windows.

The branch failed to build.  It complained that wkSetBaseCTM was an unknown identifier in WebCore/platform/graphics/cg/ImageCG.cpp.  The only place I saw it defined is in a Mac header which is only included for Mac builds.  Anyone know how this is supposed to build on Windows?

Thanks,
--Aaron