[webkit-help] no WebKit2.h

Yanke (Yon) Hu huyanke at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 11:28:02 PDT 2011

hi, Adam,

Thank you so much for your detailed explanation!

Do you mean after I already build everything of WebKit, then if I only want
to build MiniBrowser, I just need to simply open webkit.sln in VS 2005, and
"build only" MiniBrowser project in VS 2005, without configuring anything
else?

Because I just want to find a way only building MiniBrowser, If this cannot
be done by VS 2005, if there is an option in build-webkit script let me
solely building MiniBrowser? (build-webkit is building everything, maybe
there is some other script or option only building 1 project)

Thanks again, and I will try it again!!

Yanke

--

Yanke Hu