[webkit-help] no WebKit2.h

Yanke (Yon) Hu huyanke at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 15:43:08 PDT 2011

Sorry, Adam,

It looks this error is due to my computer... (my computer is cursed?)

When I change to another computer , the only thing I need is just put
MiniBroswer.exe into the directory of   "\Common Files\Apple\Apple
Application Support"

Thanks very much, and have a great day!!

yanke

--

Yanke Hu
phone: (469) 644-8799