[webkit-help] where can i find the list of functionality covered by Layout Tests?

PandaCanFly zpc85 at 126.com
Wed Sep 14 20:23:07 PDT 2011

thanks a lot! I'm very glad to accept your advice~~~

At 2011-09-14 18:27:50,"SravanKumar Sandela" <sravan.ken at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Layout tests have lots of beautifull options.
One out of them is to run a stand alone test. You can run it by just passing the full path of the test as argument run-webkit-tests script. You can run the test what ever you doubt about and see its results to find out what it is doing. You can even run a category of tests just by passing directory path to run-webkit-tests script.

running the tests individually is the best way to analyze what exactly they are testing. So, please follow it and make a document for your self. And once you are sure about your analysis, may be its not a bad idea to send it across to webkit-help list. That way you would clarify your doubts more clearly and would have helped the group a lot.

I am not working on webkit now to give u straight answers, but i can give you generic ones like the once above :)

-Sravan.