[webkit-help] not able to access internal sites through winLauncher

Chris Hatko chatko at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 11:44:16 PDT 2011

Moumita,

Your question belongs in "webkit-help" not in "webkit-dev".

Webkit cairo uses libcurl, you can diagnoise your problem by checking
the http response error codes (ie 407 etc) or even the libcurl error
codes (http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html). If your
office uses a proxy, you need to know and configure its settings (just
search the curl networking code for "curl_easy_setopt" and
experiment).  It could also be that your office uses a custom https
certificate that isn't included in the cairo default certificate
store. In this case, you'd need to add your custom certificate to the
certificate store.

This is all just start, remember that webkit is a browser engine, not
a full featured browser.

Chris