[webkit-help] Google Groups Invitation: Group safynour-Globalfinancial

safynour/safwatsalm (Google Groups) noreply at googlegroups.com
Fri Oct 14 21:21:50 PDT 2011

 safynour/safwatsalm safwateconomic at gmail.com has invited you to join the
Group safynour-Globalfinancial group with this message:

we hope communication between us and the peoples of the world in various world.

Here is the group's description:

An dependent group that wants to attract and develop the best people in our
industry ,wherever they are from and wherever they are. we provide

You can accept this invitation by clicking the following URL:

http://groups.google.com/group/group-safynour-globalfinancial/sub?s=hak8DRQAAAB8YRRyjDVQNunUWCzwqLPZ-F7cqcY-y_yzAHrrTpivXg&hl=en

--------------------- If This Message Is Unwanted ---------------------

If you feel that this message is abuse, please inform the Google Groups staff
by using the URL below.

http://groups.google.com/groups/abuse?invite=YgAAAOvY4PtHAAAAGFgr4aAAAAAAAESG4K4GkIva8qd7AKC8Dyrinw4&hl=en