[webkit-help] Is WebKit Gtk+ port support mobile DOM?

Yanke (Yon) Hu huyanke at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 11:00:05 PDT 2011

hi guys,

I just build  webkit  gtk+ port under ubuntu.  When I launch GtkLauncher, I
find it doesn't support any mobile DOM like touchstart, touchend, touchmove,
etc.

Previously, I also build a webkit qt port under WIn 7.  QtWebKit has a
fancybrowser example, and fancybrowser support these mobile DOM
like touchstart, touchend, touchmove, etc.

Is there any open source webkit gtk+ browser supporting mobile DOM?

Thanks very much, and have a great day!!

Yanke

--

Yanke Hu
phone: (469) 644-8799