[webkit-help] Reg. Plugin Loading issue when "display: none".

Vicky Tux ssseintr2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 10:16:32 PDT 2011

>Do any other browsers do this? If not, this seems like a potential
compatibility issue.

Yes. Some of the browsers like ANT & Netfront supports plugin loading.with
display:none.

>If you want to hide plugins visually bug still have them run I'd suggest
using visibility:hidden instead of >display:none.

Actually I'm not a web developer. Some web applications are authored to load
plugins with "display:none" to act as a audio player by implementing it's
GUI using HTML/JS/CSS.

-Vicky