[webkit-help] WebKit for multiple Mac OS versions

Simon Härtel haertel at equinux.de
Wed Oct 5 04:54:46 PDT 2011

Hello,

We are considering to ship a custom build or nightly build of WebKit with our application, which runs on Mac OS X 10.5 and later, to take advantage of the latest improvements to HTML editing (especially removal of Apple style spans). We noticed that the nightly builds come in different versions for each major OS version. Is it possible to get/build a WebKit which runs on all Mac OS versions starting with 10.5?

Thanks in advance!

Simon Haertel