[webkit-help] Fwd: Re: Reg.Compilation and Link error when build the latest win cairo ...

Chris Waldron christy.waldron at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 00:21:36 PST 2011

Here's the resolution ...

On 11/29/2011 12:05 AM, Chris Waldron wrote: Here's the resolution for
this issue (from Michael Fairlamb) ...

Add the following directories to the Webkit Project "Additional Include
Directories":

$(ConfigurationBuildDir)\Include
$(ProjectDir)\..\..\WebCore\Platform\Cairo
$(ProjectDir)\..\..\WebCore\Platform\Cairo\Graphics
$(ProjectDir)\..\..\WebCore\Platform\Cairo\Graphics\Cairo

In BackingStore.h, change the CAIRO include to look like the following

#if USE(CAIRO)
#include <RefPtrCairo.h>
#include <WidgetBackingStore.h>
#endif

In
Webkit\win\Release_Cairo_CFLite\include\WebCore\WidgetBackingStore.h, the #if
PLATFORM now looks like this:

#if PLATFORM(GTK)
#include <gtk/gtk.h>
#elif PLATFORM(EFL)
#include <Evas.h>
#elif PLATFORM(WIN)
#include <WebCore/Widget.h>
#endif

Widget.h contains a definition of PlatformWidget, which is required in
WidgetBackingStore

This is only part of the resolution.  You'll next run into a link
error.  This is  because their is an incorrect export in WebKit2CFLite.def

You'll need to replace the following export ...

     ?setMockScrollbarsEnabled at Internals@WebCore@@QAEXPAVDocument at 2@_NAAH at Z

     ?setMockScrollbarsEnabled at Settings@WebCore@@SAX_N at Z

This should get you a clean build.  Let me know if you actually get a
working build.  Even after going through all this effort to get it to
build I still can't get the darn thing to run.

Thanks.
Chris