[webkit-help] Does WebKit supports XHTML1.1 Spec

Julien Chaffraix julien.chaffraix at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 08:56:45 PST 2011

> thanks for your reply. I have been noticed that the [1] article updated 2
> years ago. However, the code changes a lot.

The XHTML code has had few changes since the wiki was updated.

>Is there anything in the code
> which can show the supports? Thanks very much.

We don't keep track in a meaningful of the spec level we support in
the code so not really. Especially since the differences are small in
your case, you would have to poke deep in the code to find out. Your
best bet may be the testing we have imported in LayoutTests/ and see
which level of the test suite we have.

Thanks,
Julien