[webkit-help] Reg.Webkit skia port and skia performance....

Vicky Tux ssseintr2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 03:46:16 PST 2011

hi all,

myself vicky. I start use of the Skia port in the webkit. before going to
 use the skia port in the webkit,I would like to know the GPU acceleration
level of skia and also acceleration level of opengl interface implemented
for skia. its fully hardware accelerated or not. since i'm working for
embedded systems, we have directfb and opengl ports in STLinux platform.
and also I would like to know what about performance of skia in non opengl
platform...

Please clarify us.

regards,
vicky