[webkit-help] WebKitSupportLibrary question

aaron reed joevolleyball at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 17:30:26 PST 2011

Hi,

I've got a question about the WebKitSupportLibrary.zip package.  I guess I thought that building webkit against this package would ensure that the resulting webkit .dll's would work with the current version of the Apple Application Support libraries.  Is this correct?

I checked the Safari 5.1.1 useragent string and it said webkit build was 534.51.22.  So I grabbed the safari-534.51-branch revision tagged with that version (rev 95236) and tried to build using the current version of WebKitSupportLibrary.zip.  It wouldn't build because CoreFoundation/CFStreamAbstract.h was missing.

So is this just a packaging issue?  If so, will this be fixed?  Or is my assumption incorrect?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
--Aaron