[webkit-help] anyone making run-javascriptcore-tests parallel?

Eric Hennigan eric.hennigan at uci.edu
Wed Nov 2 11:21:13 PDT 2011

Hey Developers,

Some of the changes that I've made to JSC now cause the engine to run
terrifically slow. Consequently, run-javascriptcore-tests now takes
much longer to complete than it used to. I'm not yet ready to change
my implementation to something more optimal, so I'm looking for a way
to execute the tests faster.

Mozilla has switched from jsDriver.pl to jstests.py; which has options
for parallel execution of the test suite. Is a similar move planned
for WebKit? It would help me considerably, and likely also many other
developers.

--
Eric Hennigan