[webkit-help] Webkit cross compiling‏

Eduardo Felipe eduardofelipe87 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 08:25:59 PDT 2011

I have built the GTK port using STLinux-2.3 and STLinux-2.4 and it
worked pretty well.

If you are using STLinux-2.4 and just want an updated version of
WebKit check the way ST builds the oficial version:

http://www.stlinux.com/rpmview.php?r=2.4;s=stlinux24-target-webkit-1.2.6-6.src.rpm;f=stm-target-webkit.spec

and download the source RPM to get the patches:

http://www.stlinux.com/pub/stlinux/2.4/updates/SRPMS/stlinux24-target-webkit-1.2.6-6.src.rpm

If you are not using STLinux then I guess I can't help you further. I
strongly recommend that you do a search on https://bugs.webkit.org/
for issues related to SH4 and the JavaScriptCore JIT, as the JIT will
really boost your performance.

Cheers,

Eduardo Felipe.