[webkit-help] [webkit-dev] SVG Fonts in webkit

Saba Taseer stehseen at hotmail.com
Tue May 24 15:42:15 PDT 2011

It executes the code in the following #if ENable but the if statement returns false. Thus I presume that SVG_FONTS is enabled. It is instead going to drawSimpleText. #if ENABLE(SVG_FONTS)    if (primaryFont()->isSVGFont()) {        drawTextUsingSVGFont(context, run, point, from, to);        return;    }#endif
    if (codePath(run) != Complex)        return drawSimpleText(context, run, point, from, to);I am running a simple svg script <?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?> <svg width="400px" height="300px" version="1.1"  xmlns = 'http://www.w3.org/2000/svg'>   	<text x="100" y="100"  style="font-family: impact, georgia, times, serif;   font-weight: normal; font-style: normal"> 		    Text using web safe font	</text></svg>
Regards,
Saba Taseer