[webkit-help] Fwd: Recording CSS3 animations on the server-side

Andrew Wason rectalogic at rectalogic.com
Thu May 19 09:25:16 PDT 2011

Mikko Ohtamaa <mikko+webkit at ...> writes:

> We have planned that the process would consist of two parts
>
> 1) Controlling animation timer (and generally, Javascript timer too
> if possible)

I had looked into doing something similar, and with the Chromium port it
looks like you can provide a WebKitClient implementation and
WebKitClient::currentTime() seems to be the clock that pretty much
everything in chromium keys off of (JS timers, CSS animations etc.)

See http://goo.gl/WUdrg

Also the ANIMATION_API stuff may end up being useful for you:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.os.opendarwin.webkit.devel/16603

Andrew