[webkit-help] trouble of porting webkit to other platform

wenmhappy wenmhappy at 126.com
Sat May 14 19:30:33 PDT 2011

Hi,
    I am porting webkit to other platform which is a STB with STLinux( supplied by ST Semiconductor .,Inc). I want use GTK+  so to comply the module Source\WebKit\gtk\webkit( directory of chromium), but get error. It says some head files can not be found such as webkit/WebKitDOMDocumentPrivate.h  listed in webkit\webcore\bindings\gobject\GNUMakefile.am , why does it occur?  How can i get them?
    I have built  test_shell project of chromium on ubuntu10.10 successfully,but still not found them in hole source code.  I`m a beginner to open source project, I know little about script and GNUMakefile.am , I just know some code is auto-generated but don`t know how to.

Any help would be appriciated!
Thanks!