[webkit-help] Build error in WinCairo port

Bhavya Mihira bhavyagm09 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 00:39:37 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm using WinCairo port of WebKit  (version 534.5) .I'm using VC++ 2005 for
compiling. I made some changes to the code in the file WInlauncher.cpp to
add extra items to the menubar of Winlauncher. I needed to include the file
Frame.h (which is present in WebCore/page) in winlauncher.cpp .But when I do
this a  compilation error occurs:

Performing Pre-Build Event...
/usr/bin/bash
Compiling...
stdafx.cpp
Compiling...
WinLauncher.cpp
C:\cygwin\home\ing12734\WebKit\WebKitBuild\Include\WebCore\ForwardingHeaders\wtf/RefCounted.h(3)
: fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'JavaScriptCore/RefCounted.h': No such file or directory
PrintWebUIDelegate.cpp

Why is this happening?The error does not exist if I don't include the
Frame.h file in Winlauncher.cpp.

Thanks,

Bhavya