[webkit-help] Does WebKit have http connecting module?

I Luv Code iluvcode at gmail.com
Tue May 10 22:12:11 PDT 2011

Hi,

WebKit has both network + rendering support. For network, there is
ResourceHandleManager & related files, and the actual port related network
code has to be hooked into here.

Regarding your question on proxy, see the below lines in
ResourceHandleManager::initializeHandle (Windows build)

        curl_easy_setopt(d->m_handle, CURLOPT_PROXY, m_proxy.utf8().data());
        curl_easy_setopt(d->m_handle, CURLOPT_PROXYTYPE, m_proxyType);

& the proxy in for being set from WebCore::Settings. Does this answer your
question?

Thanks.