[webkit-help] How to render html without gui

Ariya Hidayat ariya.hidayat at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 09:07:39 PDT 2011

> Recently I've tried wkhtmltopdf/image to render a html to am image file, and
> it worked fine on x11 platform but not for embedded Qt webkit.

You have to more specific in describing your problem, what did you
mean by "not for embedded Qt webkit"? Is it not working at all? Or you
can't build it? And what steps have you already done to troubleshoot
your problems?

Also which embedded platform are you targeting? There are a million
combinations out there and it's impossible to know which one (I
recently lost my crystal ball...).

Please kindly read http://bit.ly/webkit-gethelp if you have not done so.

--
Ariya Hidayat