[webkit-help] ERROR: qmake missing but required to build WebKit. (Qt Port of WebKit under Windows 7)

rulynx lynx at inbox.com
Tue Mar 22 11:02:18 PDT 2011

I too while the beginner in it, and at me same an error was. In QT cmd write
PATH, copy result(PATH=C:\Qt\2010.05\qt\bin;etc),and add (set
PATH=more;more)through „;“ a way to nmake, perl etc. Do not forget
C:\GnuWin32\bin and a way to python. Write once again PATH in in QT cmd, check
result, and try „perl Tools\Scripts\build-webkit - qt–release“ in
C:\Qt\WebKit-r80833 directory. At me more error „missing but required to build“
did not appear. Good luck.