[webkit-help] restoring session after a crash

Umesh Singh sumeshfirst at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 23:49:47 PST 2011

Hello Luka,
                 There is no specific API in webkit  to restore the session
when browser is abruptly closed.
You have to implement it at application level. What you can do is to save
the URL's in a file and read them from this file if user wants to restore
the session , otherwise remove the entries in this file.
Another way is to put session information in some server which is running
continously , so to restore the session simply get the info from this
server.

Regards,
Umesh