[webkit-help] Understanding webkit architecture

yvs reddy yvsreddy_2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 10 05:00:06 PST 2011

Hi,

I am trying to understand the architecture of webkit by going through the webkit code. Can some one please give me an overview how the code flow is. For example when we launch a browser how requests are going to webcore and javascriptcore and webkitAPI. How the modules are interacting

Users of webkit might have already gone through the request flows between webkit components. Can you please share some info on this.

Regards,
yvs