[webkit-help] Windows default webkit build broken

achellies achellies at 163.com
Thu Mar 3 20:04:37 PST 2011

HI, Nick Guenther
Would you do me a favor to tell me how to build WinCairo port on window, for i do want to use the CoreGraphics and CFNetwork etc. so i want to use the cairo and curl freetype to build the wincairo port, but i think it's well hard to build the wincairo, there are so many MACRO to defined, so i wander does anyone know  using the Cmake to configure wincairo building?