[webkit-help] How to call JavaScript function from Native...

Ammar Ahmad Awan ammar.ahmad.awan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 08:04:33 PDT 2011

Hi,

Please search for a program called CallJS written by Brent. It will
actually help you call JavaScript from C++ code. You can use the
webview class and call its function called
StringByEvaluatingJavascriptFromString( ). The function will result in
a string which will be the result of your javascript

I hope that helps you.

Regards
-- Ammar