[webkit-help] font family setting in webkit

achellies achellies at 163.com
Thu Jun 16 17:50:20 PDT 2011

dear all, i am very confuse about the font family settings in webkit, as i know there are five type font family setting in webkit, such stand \Serif\SansSerif\Monospace\Cursive\Fantasy, as i  want to use the webkit to browser so Chinese website, so i set the stand font family as a chinese font, but the webkit display normal when i browser some website, but it does not display normal for some other websites, so would you do me a favor to tell me how to set the font family for different websites.

Thanks.