[webkit-help] webkit css attributes

gab1982 gab1982 at mac.com
Fri Jul 29 04:54:05 PDT 2011

Hi all
I don't know much about webkit other than its used in some browsers like safari and on applies devices, i am able to code css, html etc and am building an ipad version of my site, and as you all know safari uses webkit so was hoping i could use some webkit code but i can't find a directory or list of codes i can look at and/of use, i guess i was looking for something like the W3C offer when they create specifications for css versions etc.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? If anyone can tell me what else i can do with it, it would be great too, oh and ps i have used the rotation attribute on my ipad site and it shows a blue rectangle when i have links, without links its fine so could be a bug there, here is a link to the dropbox file:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12506430/ipad_site_issue.jpg

Regards
Graham Barnes