[webkit-help] error of building webkit with vs2008

wenmhappy wenmhappy at 126.com
Wed Jul 27 23:19:01 PDT 2011

hi, everyone

     I am building webkit-r59711 on windows with vs2008,  cygwin and other tools have been installed, but errors still occurs.

Performing Pre-Build Event...
/cygdrive/c/Cygwin/bin/bash
cygwin warning:
  MS-DOS style path detected: E:\WebKit-r59711\WebKitBuild\buildfailed
  Preferred POSIX equivalent is: /cygdrive/e/WebKit-r59711/WebKitBuild/buildfailed
  CYGWIN environment variable option "nodosfilewarning" turns off this warning.
  Consult the user's guide for more details about POSIX paths:
    http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using.html#using-pathnames
Project : error PRJ0002 : Error result 1 returned from 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe'.

Results

Build log was saved at "file://E:\WebKit-r59711\WebKitBuild\obj\DumpRenderTree\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
DumpRenderTree - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I don`t know why,  some projects can be built successfully.
Thanks very much for help from everyone.
2011-07-28