[webkit-help] [Webkit]Build and debug problem of webcore in Lion(Mac OS X 10.7)

hoooooosety hoooooosety at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 02:23:37 PDT 2011

hi, everyone:

Yesterday I upgrade from Snowleopard to Lion, and I can't debug WebCore which I build before using
Xcode 3.2.3.

So I rebuild the JavaScriptCore, WebCore, Webkit, and Webkit2, only change the TARGET_MAC_OS_X_VERSION_MAJOR
from $(MAC_OS_X_VERSION_MAJOR) to 1060.then set some breakpoint and try to
debug WebCore using MiniBrowser(build by myself) and Safari(5.1), btw, the webkit source code is r90991.

I saw these lines in the Debugger Console:

Pending breakpoint 1 - ""Page.cpp":XXX" resolved
Pending breakpoint 1 - ""Page.cpp":YYY" resolved

BUT the programme didn't stop when it came to the breakpoint i had set.

Anyone help?

PS. Xcode 4.1 sucks.

Yours, holsety

2011.7.26