[webkit-help] enabling/disabling different modules when building WebKit

Martin Soch martinsoch at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 07:24:08 PDT 2011

Hi all,
I would like to ask whether it is possible to define what
functionality will be included when building WebKit, I mean if CSS is
supported or if JavaScript is available, etc. My aim is to reduce the
size of the binary (static) by removing some particular features (SVG,
CSS, Javascipt, etc.). So far I was able to remove SVG support by
defining ENABLE_SVG=0.
Currently I am building the WebKit on WinXP-32 with Qt.
Thanks
Martin