[webkit-help] Calling JS Function From C

Nimish Nayak nimishnayk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 01:11:14 PST 2011

Hi

Thanks Adam for the reference and Allison I followed your mail and
implemented it. And everything is working fine

In my code I am trying to make a function which takes in variable number of
arguments (pl see my code in the given link below) So I need to allocate
memory instead of taking a constant array

My concern here is .. I since its a pointer to pointer .. i allocate memory
then the internal memory is allocated via JSValueMakeString in the end i
free my allocated memory. I would like to know

if the memory internally allocated is properly handled . My Program does not
crash but just had a doubt.

Special Thanks to Allison Because She properly explained each and every step
of the implementation. Reading her mail solved almost all my difficulties :)

Thanks for the help guys
My Code: http://codepad.org/6CrB6Fq1

--
Mr. Nimish Nayak