[webkit-help] rendering HTML to a bitmap (wincairo port)

Chris Hatko chatko at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 10:39:24 PST 2011

I've found this challenging (wincairo port) especially when Flash is
displayed on a website, I've only been able to get it working by forcing
flash plugins into windowless mode. I've used the backingstore bitmap as the
source and just copy the contents to a buffer on every update.

Would be very nice to have the webkit separate from HWND, I wonder if QT
port does a good job of this?

Chris