[webkit-help] Code callback from javascript

fredx21 fredx21 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 04:58:45 PST 2011

I forgot to mention that I am using the WebView as my application's user
interface. That means that the code to be called back is in the WebView's
host application, so I'd prefer to use direct webkit calls, rather than a
plugin.

Anyway, I'll look at the NPRUNTIME plugin to see what it is doing and how it
could help me.

If anyone has a better suggestion, let me know.

Regards,

Fred