[webkit-help] [Introducing a new challenger] Hello, mailing list.

Julien Pilla pilla.julien at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 08:20:56 PST 2011

Hello everybody,

I'm glad to find a pretty active mailing list that deals with webkit.
I'm a very new Cocoa/mac developer, therefore i've plenty of stupid and
relevant questions in my backpack.
I started a mac project that relies on webkit, in collaboration with Maxime
Britto who has already taken part in some topics of this mailing list.
I'm already learning how are designed Cocoa application. And I play with the
last xcode4 release to prepare myself on my own :).
The app will deal with selecting and extracting informations from websites
and will be based on a light browser that implements webkit.

No doubt that most of you will be able to enlighten me on these topics in
the coming weeks :)

Thanks !