[webkit-help] Build error -- via Win + VC2005 express

Nimish Nayak nimishnayk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 21:04:53 PST 2011

Hi Yang

Have you followed each and every step from the webkit.org build site
I had made a small mistake regarding Cygwin I had not made the changes
suggested in bash.rc in c:\cygwin\home\user\ File
As a result it was not compiling on following each and every step again i
was able to successfully build (release) in cygwin

--
Mr. Nimish Nayak