[webkit-help] Windows - loadHTMLString() not loading/using stylesheet from html page

Alexander Shulgin alexander.shulgin at yessoftware.com
Fri Feb 25 04:10:57 PST 2011

On 24.02.2011 18:48, Lakshmi P Shanmugam wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> Thanks for your response. Is there a way to turn off/workaround this
> security feature on Windows?

Yes, this should be possibly, but I guess you'll need to get your hands
dirty and go down to WebCore level (not WebKit).  Anyway doing so is
*not recommended*.

Why do you need this?

> We are using the same API --> loadHTMLString() on Mac OSX and it loads
> the html content and stylesheet without any problem.

That is strange.  This security check is platform-independent, so I'd
expect it to fail on both systems.

Are you sure you not doing anything additional on the other platform?

--
Alex