[webkit-help] How to use webkit!

zhoupeng19@126.com zhoupeng19 at 126.com
Mon Feb 14 22:58:52 PST 2011

Hi guys!I need to implementation VIPS http://www.zjucadcg.cn/dengcai/VIPS/VIPS.html algorithm, which is
segmentation a web page base on vision.So, I need a tool to rendering html page.Here is my requirement:
1)I want to know the color of any character in html page,can webkit satisfy this requirement?
2)For any tags in the html,if it has content which could display on a browser,i want to know the
location of the content,which means start coordinates and end coordinates on the browser.can webkit
satisfy this requirement?
3)Because all of the pages have been down through my crawler,so,could Webkit process pages which storage
in local file system?
4)My project is develop by Java.So, which port of webkit is suitable?
5)
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/ixmal/archive/2008/05/introducing_jwe.html