[webkit-help] How to install glibc configure for Webkit

n179911 n179911 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 10:17:04 PST 2011

Here is the error I got when run './Tools/Scripts/build-webkit --gtk --debug'

checking for GLIB - version >= 2.27.90... no
*** Could not run GLIB test program, checking why...
*** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file config.log for the
*** exact error that occured. This usually means GLIB is incorrectly installed.
configure: error: You need the GLib dev tools in your path
Failed to setup build environment using 'autotools'!

But I already have installed libglib2.0-dev

$ sudo apt-get install libglib2.0-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
libglib2.0-dev is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 13 not upgraded.

How to install glibc for Webkit?

Thank you.