[webkit-help] Is there any WebKit based mobile browser like Fennec or Opera Mobile emulator?

Yanke (Yon) Hu huyanke at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 13:04:10 PST 2011

hi,

Is there any WebKit based stand-alone mobile browser running on Windows or
Linux, which can render mobile web. Just like Fennec (
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/fennec/1.0a1/releasenotes/ ) or Opera
Mobile Emulator (http://www.opera.com/developer/tools/mobile/  ) .

I am not meaning the browser embedded in Android emulator, which requires
the emulator environment and the resultant performance hit.

Since the leading mobile web browsers are WebKit based, and even Firefox
and Opera has their mobile version browser running on Windows. It's kind of
hard to believe that I cannot find a WebKit based equivalent running on
Windows.

Thanks very much for any help!!

Yanke

--