[webkit-help] Access Violation at wincario and WebKit.NET

Kunio Yamazaki yamazaki at fusenetwork.co.jp
Mon Dec 12 20:42:26 PST 2011

Hi Everyone,

I'm at WebKit.NET, uses the WebKit wincairo.
After building a nearly r102313 latest Nightly, I build a test application of WebKitBrowserTest.exe WebKit.NET.
Run the built WebKitBrowserTest.exe, I tried to view the Google homepage, and when an access violation error.
Was investigated in the debugger, the page has finished downloading the data, an error has been rendering to the screen just before.
Can anyone do you know about how to avoid this error?
If you know, you teach me how to do?

Yours sincerely
Kunio