[webkit-help] Running cairo build of Webkit on other windows machines.

Chris Waldron christy.waldron at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 20:30:22 PST 2011

I haven't tried to move the built bits independently so I don't know if my
build has dependencies from VS2005.   However on my VM I never loaded VS2005
-- only VS2008.  And working with you got a clean build.  The blocker for me
was the tests.  WinLauncher is broken as it is written to consume all input
events rather than pass the input event to the main window.  Why it's
written that way is beyond me.  I've been pretty busy but will get back to
WebKit next week.

What's needed really a migration of the source to at least VS2008 or
straight to VS2010 and a complete fixup of all the VS2008 warnings.  I hate
building with /W0 flag on VS2008.

Chris.